Wednesday, February 09, 2005

bedrest...

sucks!!

Monday night after work my right arm started to kill me, and I wasnt sure what the problem was. I figured I had pulled it wrong or something, and I figured it would be okay. It hurt so bad that night it brought me to tears, and those who know me know I dont cry because of pain that easily. Rick rubbed my shoulder with icy hot before bed and I fell asleep. At 130 in the morning I woke up, and my whole neck/shoulder was throbbing worse than the evening before so I went to the ER. They told me I have biceps tendonitis. Great. They dont know what caused it but they said that I need to take a couple days off from work and school to rest. They gave me a shot of corizone in my bum, and Im taking a muscle relaxer and vicidin. Yesterday I slept for 20 out of 24 hours.. I was just so out of it. I figured that this morning I would feel well enough to go to work and class, and Im definitely wrong, it kills still. So right now Im eating a bowl of cereal so I can take my medicine and go lay down. This has not been a good couple of days! Ricks been great through it all though, getting me anything and everything I need, helping me lay into bed, helping me up. I couldnt ask for anything more...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger