Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Day off spent at the doctors

Hey :)

Today was my endocrinologist appointment in Lewiston. I was nervous as all hell, but it went alright. I have to have more blood drawn and a few more tests done before they can start treating this whole thing. Eh. I wish none of this ever happened but what can you do right?

I have a job interview on Friday for a receptionist position. Its for 20-25 hours a week, which will be great in the winter because DQ cuts hours majorly and in the summer I can work 20 or so hours at DQ and at the other job. Hopefully I get it, but I wont get my hopes up. Last time I did that I didnt get the job and was bummed about it.

The past couple of nights I havent been able to sleep well. I just feel really sick. I dont know what is going on but whatever it is, I hope it subsides soon. I hate being sick, and I love sleeping, so mixing the two just doesnt work you know?

Well, Im going to get going and enjoy the rest of my day off!

*Jill

No comments:

Powered By Blogger