Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have a concussion from..

....being hit in the head from so many nerf darts at work!! Between Mia and Lance I was hit a handful of times and I snorted two times on the phones with a customer and almost fell out of my chair.--good day, yep, good day AND Rick had dinner ready for me at 11:30, what a wonderful way to end the night. Who the hell would have thought that me going to work has been the best complete distraction from what is going on in my life? I laughed so much tonight, I did a good job metric wise, not great, but good and right now honestly, good sits with me very well. I have made good friends there, the ones I have in my group from training of which I hold great loyalty to but even more surprising, a new girl that I have seemed to just click with. Me finding another girl I actually like and get along with without feeling like it is a competition.. it's nice and a very weird change of pace. Most people know I tend to not click with girls well, or hold the most girl friends. I can count my good female friends on one hand that I can completely trust and I am finding that I have someone at work to trust. Its good, surprisingly good. I invited her to our wedding so it is a good thing.Work isnt always the best everyday, but it is nice to have a job. Today I talked to a handful of people who have no job and are in jeopardy of losing their homes and stuff and its just like... thank God I have a place to live.. and the liberty and luck to be where I am today. Despite the shit going on with me health wise I have been blessed. I am angry about things, but I still can feel and understand the good in my life.

I am still getting excited about wedding stuff!!! We have the guest list pretty pegged down which is always nice... and I am waiting for the stuff I just ordered to arrive! I ordered the cake cutter thing, the toasting flutes, personalized cake/bar napkins.. and some other things that I cant remember right now. I probably already blogged about it but I cant remember. I get excited about wedding stuff!!! We have our "budget" and what our costs are going to be and everything so we are saving up as much as possible. Plus 3 of my 4 amazingly lovely and gorgeous bridesmaids have ordered their dresses and they look so good next to mine and my moms, I cant wait. I am getting really excited. I need to get the engagement announcement out soon. My mom is itching for it to get out!

I cant stop watching The Office. Damn Dwight Schrute is the fucking funniest character ever created. I seriously dont understand how the writers come up with the shit he says but I have watched all the seasons and started watching it again and its just hilarious. Not to mention, his character reminds me of my future brother in law Josh. It is SO funny. I smile just thinking about it, the randomness. It is perfect. I think they must have met Josh somewhere in passing. It must have happened.

I saw the new posters for the twilight movie.. well New Moon and there is one with Rob Patz with no shirt on, and hello. hot man. Sorry just how I feel. I know Amy feels the same way!!! Cheryl and Rach know where I am coming from. Mmmm Alright well, Im wrapped in my electric blanket.. just watching tv.. maybe I will throw in a movie or something to chill our before bed. Tomorrow I work late, which sucks.. especially since I have all my brain tests Friday morning.. early. Im really scared but.. its okay. I guess feeling scared is a valid emotion.
Song of my day.. it was a bit of a rollercoaster but it really sums it up well. Perhaps the song of my week actually.

----------------------------------------

Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It's a day that I can't stand
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Life Such a lonely day
And it's mine
It's a day that I'm glad I survived
original post 4/9

No comments:

Powered By Blogger