Friday, April 16, 2010

Energy late at night

Does this happen to anyone else? You can go through the entire day going at a normal pace but then once it gets to be 9-11 at night you go full force energy? Maybe it is just me tonight, I have NO idea what is up with me but I took a hot bath.. and then started cleaning the apartment. Rick didnt complain that is for sure but still it is weird that I just got up and started cleaning. It is what it is! I will go to bed soon and listen to music as I go to sleep.... I listen to the weirdest music to get me to fall asleep.. its a mixture of Gary Jules "Mad World" to Muse, Lady GaGa, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna... and classical. Oh wait, throw Slipknot in there too. Why do I listen to the weirdest mix of music to fall asleep to I dont know, but it works!

I've been trolling the nerdy cell phone websites and have found two different phone possibilities that T-Mobile will be getting. Once is a Garmin phone (which I would buy!) and the.. dun dun dun.. IPHONE! Oh and the Mytouch 2 (has a keyboard.. think G1). Finally. Everyone is tight lipped about new phones coming out but I have crossed referenced three different web sites that have been right on when we launched the G1, Mytouch, HD2, Sidekick 09 LX... and the netbook. We will see! It could make summer at work a little more crazy than normal!

I am on day 6. Its a big deal, a big step and I think the worst is over. Thank God. I cant in any way afford another set back, I really cant. I cant financially, emotionally and physically. It is like torture and no one that I personally know understands where I am coming from when I tell them how I feel. Oh well. 6 Days.

Alright... well thats all for now. Its past 1:30am so I should go to bed especially since we have to wake up in 8.5 hours.

Night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger