Monday, January 24, 2005

A&P =death

Today I had my first Anatomy and Physiology lab and I think that class is going to kill me. My teacher is a nazi. She has a zillion rules and it feels like Im back in 1st grade. First, if we talk when she does, we lose a point off of our final grades. If we leave the room to use the bathroom, we lose a point off of our final grades. If our cell phones go off we lose a point. If in lab we do not hang up our coats and bags together (1st grade dejavu) we lose a point. She is nuts. She also says that if we dont study for 2 hours a day for 6 days we will fail, and you know what scares me? At least 7 people in my class failed her class last semester. That class is going to be my most challenging let me tell you. Im not slacking in that class though, and Im trying to do above and beyond so I dont fall behind because Im guessing once you do, you dont get back on track.

Hmm.. Nothing much else is going on around here. My car is making weird noises, Kirstan can agree with me there. I dont know, I hope its not my transmission or something, that would kick my ass and there would be no way in the world I could pay to get that fixed, even at Charlies where I get my discount. OH speaking of Charlies, I got offered another receptionist job at Charlies Toyota for every other Saturday pretty much, which is great because I will be working at the main showroom and at Toyota. Im going to get to know many more people there and I definitely love that feeling. Im getting great names to add to my resume references.

Thats all for now, I actually think Im going to ask Rick for help in setting up my new fish tank!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger