Saturday, February 21, 2009

I had the best Wednesday EVER!

I had a great Wednesday with my mother and that is what I feel like talking about right now because I have some stuff going on in my mind that is kind of bringing me down so I figured if I talked about something exciting it might brighten my mood!

My mommy and I went to and BOUGHT, yes, BOUGHT my wedding gown!!!

It is amazing and it is perfect. The managers were complimenting me and actually the family next to us who was also having someone in their life try on gowns complimented me in it and said it was the best one I tried on and that I looked like a goddess. It was probably one of the best compliments I have ever received from a complete stranger in my life, aside from one I received years ago. So after I had the gown on, and the veil on my head the waterworks started on me and I knew it, that it was the dress. We packed it up, thanks to my mom, and brought it home. I had my Maid of Honor Amy come right to my parents house to see me in it and she couldnt believe how well it fit me right of the rack. It will need to be hemmed a bit, understandably because I'm 5'2" but the dress is fantastic. I literally can NOT gain a single pound and in the past 2 weeks I have lost 15 and am going to continue to go that way. I won't mind paying to alter to have the dress altered if I lose weight, I REFUSE to have it altered because I have gained. It just is NOT an option. Oh and my mommy got her dress as well and it is stunning and the pictures are going to be glorious. I am so thrilled. I think I was more excited to see her in her dress than I was in mine!! I couldnt have been blessed with a better mother who made my wedding gown dream come true. I love you not just for buying me the gown, but for the huge amount of support you have given me through all the ups and downs over the past couple of years.

*******My new shift at work starts tomorrow and I am nervous. I know people in my pod so I am happy with that but I am going in with poor scores I think... and I want to make my new coach proud and I am nervous. It is probably just a normal feeling when it comes to switching around. This transition I had from training to my first team was great, my coach Ryan and Senior Rep Chris were VERY helpful and didnt mind answering any question no matter how random and I was blessed in that aspect. I hope this same environment occurs with my new group*******

Wedding wise things are coming along. We received the reception contract, booked the DJ, booked the cake, booked the salon for the wedding day, I HAVE the most AMAZING dress ever, I have all my bridesmaids including my 2 best friends, my Maid of Honor Amy and my Matron of Honor Jennifer, who is also my future sister in law, all our groomsmen (one of which is my brother so I am thrilled and thankful Rick chose him years ago because Joel is one of my #1 priorities in life, I love him to death), we have our invitations picked out, ordered the custom unity candle, the custom guest book and pen, cake topper, the guest list semi finalized, and most of the decor taken care of like our centerpieces and such. We just need to look over wedding bands and stuff but like Ive said before we do have time! Things are falling into place. I cant wait to get married... I hope Rick's ready!
And thats about it. I just cleaned the fish tank, took care of the rest of the animals and I just need to relax a bit... lots going on in my head. It happens!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger