Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's hard to muffle my laughter

You know what pisses me off? People that break into other people's homes and steal. That's what happened to Rick and I. Someone broke into our apartment and stole some of our things, which were valued over 1k. Fuck. These things we might never see again and it is horrible. It could have been worse, I know BUT it shouldn't have happened at all. I felt violated... it was so strange knowing someone that I didn't know was walking through our apartment. If it was you I think you would understand. I am furious that someone had the balls to break in here but I hate that someone was walking through.. seeing our things, pictures of our family and friends... our animals. For over a week Doodle wouldn't meet us at the door like he usually does which leads me to believe that whoever came in here hit or kicked him because he is so friendly to everyone. Poor cat. He is okay now but let me tell you... if these people or person ever comes back or if someone else breaks in I will be waiting and they will see the end of my gun. I am pretty dead accurate.

The past couple of weeks between dealing with the break in, I have done some dog sitting and I have had some job interviews, one to be a scrub tech in day surgery at St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, and one of which is at T-Mobile right here in Oakland. I went through 4 interviews and now they are waiting on my background check so I am hoping that I will hear back from them soon. I need a job!! I know I could do well there. I need them to give me a chance!

So last night I was exhausted.. but I stayed up to watch SNL... and am SOOOOOOO happy that I did!! Paul Rudd was hysterical, but they had a camio.. and it happened to be my favorite musical hottie person... Mr. Justin Timberlake and he looked hot! Amy, you agree, despite the leotard and heels! ha! It was great. I felt horrible because I was dying of laughter while Rick was attempting to sleep in the other room. It was exactly what I needed, I haven't laughed like that in days.

Here's the video... watch it! I know its about 10 minutes, but it is worth it!!!








Did you die of laughter? Ha

Other than that... that has been all that's been going on... so that's my update!

<><

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Powered By Blogger