Sunday, May 15, 2005

Its been about a month...

so let me update you on EVERYTHING that has gone on.

School: Well, as many of my friends know I was having serious issues with one of my teachers, and after talking to the dean and a zillion other people he finally gave me a withdraw passing grade, which is unbelievable because now I for sure will be in my nursing clinicals in the fall. I am very excited about that one to say the least. My other classes Im doing okay in. I think I got C's in Accounting and A&P which is okay... a B in Nutrition and an A in computer. Thank God that this semester is over. Now, I wont have to worry about anything until September 6, well besides some of my nursing orientation days and my CPR, doctor stuff. Oh well, Im not stressing!

Work: Work is going well.. Im not working too too much at DQ now but maybe that will change soon. The Western Ave DQ was robbed at gunpoint, so Im thinking maybe some of the parents will pull some of their kids out.. Im not really sure but anything is possible. At Charlies Im working 16 hours one week and the next it is about 20, so Im satisfied with that.

* So this past Friday Rick and I went to Ben and Ashleys wedding which turned out to be pretty fun. Amy and I just laughed through lots of it, which was great and I had a fun time. The best memory from that whole wedding is when Tyler caught the garter and didnt realize he had to put it on Katie who caught the bouquet. It was a riot. My dad was laughing so hard... and that was great to see because my dad doesnt laugh like that very often! Rick and I were leaving the wedding reception.. and the last song they played was *ours* and him and I had never danced to it before... and he dropped everything.. and we went back inside to dance to it for the first time. It was great and its something I know that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Rick and I on Saturday left for our overnight trip to Portsmouth and we got there at 1:30 and decided that we would just drive around looking for some places to shop, preferably a big huge mall. We saw that there was one in Nashua, so instead of taking the highway, which looked like it was going to take years, we took back roads. Dumb us, 2 1/2 hours later we finally found it!! :) Very happy I was let me tell you! We went in there and I bought Rick a couple birthday gifts... :) and then we went back to the hotel, checked in, and then ate dinner. It was good, a little overpriced, but good none the less. We went back to the Comfort Inn, and went in the hot tub until maybe 945... then we went back to the room and were asleep by 10:30. Hahaha... we had a good night though!! :) This morning we woke up, packed our stuff, and were in Portland by around.. 12:15.. and we had lunch at TGIFridays.. our fav.. and then we got into Waterville at 2:30. But does the excitement end there? No. We went to the ER!!! Ricks foot had been killing him since Friday and it was starting to look pretty bad so we went, and they think he might have a stress fracture and hes out of work for the week and is on crutches with an air cast. I feel so bad for him, but Im around to take care of him!!

Thats all for now... long update huh! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HEART MY JILL!! :) I had fun at the wedding too!!! :) -amy