Tuesday, May 24, 2005

down came the rain...

So the froggies we bought in NH... 3 out of the 4 are dead :( Its horrible. When they died we took them out and their tummies were all red.. they had a froggie disease. I called Portsmouth to talk to the place we got them at and they said it can sometimes happen and when I was reading online it said that if the person who is selling you the frogs can hold them in their hands to get them for you it means that they are sick anyways... and the girl caught one frog with the net and it took her forever so she went in with her hands for the other 3.. and there is only 1 left, the one she caught with the net. Im pissed.

Today Im working 12-3 at dq.. then at Charlies from 430-8. Not too bad. Im just feeling tired and whatnot because all it is doing is raining.. and I hate that! I need a little bit of sunshine here.. plus when it rains any shift.. whether its 6 hours or 3 hours at dq feels like a lifetime... blah...

Well, I guess thats all for now... I need to take a shower and eat lunch before work. woo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I*m sorry about your froggies hun!! thats such a stinker!! :o( Yes I would love a little bit of sunshine here..oye..NO MORE RAIN!! lol love ya! -amy

Powered By Blogger